Study Permit Canada

Every year thousands of foreign students come to Canada to complete studies at different levels of our education system. Studying in Canada represents a great step towards a stable career path. Your success depends on your initial planning, so for your success, you need to make the right decisions. We help you take the first step, we counsel you where and what to study, where to apply for schools and the list of schools that can receive students in Canada. The province in which the institution is located regulates the system and so some of the entry requirements vary from one institution to another.

Study Permit Extension

If your Education term gets extended for any reason, beyond your Study permit end date, or you further plan to go for a new course, it becomes mandatory for the student to inform Immigration about the situation and get it extended. The process is either online or on paper depending on the circumstances of the student and the time period left on the study permit. We can help you collect all the relevant documents and guide you to present your application in the best acceptable manner.

Enquire now

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

For your Post-Secondary Education, we help you connect with






Private Career Colleges


Vocational and Technical Schools

Assisting Applications

We recommend you contact us six months in advance if you want to study at a primary or secondary school, a year in advance for a post-secondary program at a university, college, etc. We will give you the list of all the documents you need to send us. We wish to discuss with you


The cost to apply


Tuition fees


Health insurance


Rent and how much it costs to live in Canada


Language tests

If the school admits you as a student, they will send you an acceptance letter. You need this letter to apply for a study permit.

Health Insurance

The Government of Canada doesn’t pay for the medical costs of foreign students. Health coverage for foreign students is different on where you live. We will assist you with more information as the process starts.

Designated Learning Institutions

For choosing the right Institution, you need to understand about “Designated Learning institutions”. Provinces and territories approve (or “designate”) schools that can enroll international students. These schools are known as designated learning institutions (DLI). If you need a study permit, your acceptance letter must be from a DLI. If it isn’t, your application would be refused. All primary and secondary schools in Canada are DLIs. We have a list of the post-secondary schools, such as colleges and universities, and language schools that have been designated as DLIs.

Sign up to get Latest Updates

yoast seo premium free