If you are Professional Qualified to take care of young children or people with High Medical needs, this is the right opportunity for you to attain permanent residency in Canada. If you recently worked as a home child care provider or support worker, your experience may count towards your eligibility for permanent residence.Foreign caregivers coming to work in Canada will no longer have to leave close family members behind and will have a more straightforward pathway to Canadian permanent residence, thanks to the new programs: The Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots.Caregivers will now only receive a work permit if they have a job offer in Canada and meet standard criteria for economic immigration programs. Once working in Canada, caregivers will be able to begin gaining the required two years of Canadian work experience to apply for permanent residence.

Reach out to us and we will help you achieve your goals.

Enquire now

Sign up to get Latest Updates

yoast seo premium free